If Mayor Bowman or Premier Pallister doesn’t include the following or provide valid reasons not to they should resign and we will call for loss of confidence, new elections or bi elections and vote in representatives who have a track record of keeping their promises and effectively serving the public or equivalent.
– IGF construction overruns and repairs – also involved CAO Phil Sheegl
– Former stadium site redevelopment deals involving Shindigo and Sheegl
– Firehall land swaps involving Sheegl
– Hydro BRT land deal
– Parker lands swap and then later requests expropriation after development plans increase land cost
– Police hq overruns and corruption involving Sheegl
– Canada Post processing facility
* Not investigating into police hq corruption after interviewing whistle blower and refusing to interview two other whistle blowers
* Handling of officer Trenton (didn’t request he held without bail for being a danger to the public)
* Not properly investigating other officers accused of serious crimes or reporting to AG and MB IIU as required
* Majority of tickets issued are unfair or unlawful due to known deficient engineering and related issues
* Many cases of bullying drivers and ignoring charter and civil rights and using unfair or unlawful tickets to get overtime for court duty and pad pensions
* Many cases of officers waiting to pickup individuals with warrants till end of shift to get several hours of overtime to process and other unethical behavior
* Double standard for enforcement of the hta and other laws or policies as well as disciplining, investigating and prosecuting police officers and peace officers vs. the public
– Procurement and contracts with ACS / Lockheed Martin or Xerox for:
* Photo enforcement since 2002
* 311 since 20xx
– Photo Enforcement:
* Unfair and unlawful practices well documented
* Not meeting Conditions of Authority Agreement since program started in 2003.
* WPS, CoW and MPIC ignoring recommendations in studies they commissioned and others plus proven engineering standards
– MB IIU – not properly investigating some officers accused of serious crimes
– Crown / AG:
* Handling of officer Trenton (didn’t hold without bail for being a danger to the public)
* Not properly investigating some officers accused of serious crimes
* Ignoring if not promoting unfair and unlawful behavior in MBSCC (aka traffic and parking court)
– MBSCC: Many documented cases of JJP’s and the Crown biased, ignoring sections of the HTA and other legislation, charter and other legal rights and due process
* Out of control spending on ….
* Ignoring charter and legal rights
* Biased policies
* Paying police incl WPS for enforcement but ignoring true safety issues and that they issuing unfair and unlawful tickets
– Coverup of APEGM professional misconduct complaint decision against Luis Escobar and his short amber time policy exposed by whistle blower and media
– Cow, WPA and G4S parking ticket abuse exposed by WiseUpWinnipeg, whistle blower, CBC Market Place and other media – reinforced by FIPPA requests and court decisions finding KYZ and other tickets or notices unlawful
– Growth / Impact fees – hiding 1st report that said they not needed and closed door meetings
– Crocus fund, Katz and the Goldeyes if this wasn’t investigated properly or new info brought forward as a result of recent corruption investigations
– How CAO Sheegl was suspended over the firehall land swap scandal and allowed to stay on long enough to get over $560,000 in salary and severance and that before pension contributions.
There is more not listed so add as comments.
We are aware of some others as well but have not included until we have verified the serious allegations and can backup with the facts